It is very important for every company out there to have the best image possible. This is why having the perfect company photo is crucial. If you are not sure of what that entails, you should pay close attention to the following nine tips.
1. Make sure that everyone in the picture has well-tailored clothing. Since the image you are trying to portray is one professionalism, wearing baggy, unkempt clothing is the last thing you want to do.
2. When choosing a backdrop, take into account the place where you plan to place the the photo. For example, white backdrops are used quite often, but this would not be wise if your website is mainly white.
3. Take a photo from the side. It is best to avoid taking a dead-on shot. Even so, you should look directly into the mirror.
4. Relax before taking your company photo. A camera will capture any tension and make it look far worse than it probably is.
5. Have everyone in the photo wear solid, neutral clothing. Busy clothing will make the photo seem very unprofessional, which means people will view your company the same way.
6. Based on the type of business you have, decide whether you should smile or not. Do not smile in photos for professions where you must be serious all the time, like being an attorney.
7. While you should wear neutral clothing, you should accent it with colorful accessories, Try wearing those that will highlight you eye color.
8. Play soothing music in the background in order to get you in the best mood. This will result in a better photo.
9. If anyone in the picture is going to wear makeup, it should be subtle. This is another way to portray a professional image.
Now that you know how to take a great picture, it is time to go out there and make it happen. Good luck and much success!